Gourmet family walk “Marmots, marmots and marmottons”
You Find Us Here
Curious family walk, 1/2 day to discover marmots.
Drinks and delicacies offered at the break.
"- And then... the marmot, she puts the chocolate in the aluminum foil... - But of course!".
No more line work. For her retirement, the most famous marmot came to meet her cousins from Valmeinier.
Come with us, young and old, to observe it and approach it closely. We will introduce you to his whole family and we will tell you a little more about his habits and his new schedule.
Your kids will love marmots!
Further information : Equipment required:
- Hiking shoes (rental possible in store),
a good pair of sneakers is enough for half-day family outings.
- Warm clothing (fleece type) and rain clothing (the weather can change quickly).
- For high-altitude hikes, a backpack to carry your picnic, water (about 1,5L per person for the day), snacks (cereal bars, chocolate, dried fruit, etc.).
- And what you need to protect yourself from the sun (sunscreen, glasses and cap).
- For family walks, no need for a picnic but don't forget the water!
From 4 years
Duration of the session : 180 min
- Special family with children
- Suitable for beginners
- Supervised practice
Sports (canyoning, rafting, via-ferrata,...)
- Pedestrian sports
||16 €||16 €|
||12 €||12 €|
||36 €||36 €|