The edelweiss and the vultures of the Pic Blanc
You Find Us Here
In the footsteps of smugglers and peddlers, we will lead you to this summit which flirts with 3000 m. As a reward, the small glass of Savoy wine enjoyed while enjoying a panorama ranging from the Barre des Écrins to Mont Blanc.
Further information : Equipment required:
- Hiking shoes (rental possible in store),
a good pair of sneakers is enough for half-day family outings.
- Warm clothing (fleece type) and rain clothing (the weather can change quickly).
- For high-altitude hikes, a backpack to carry your picnic, water (about 1,5L per person for the day), snacks (cereal bars, chocolate, dried fruit, etc.).
- And what you need to protect yourself from the sun (sunscreen, glasses and cap).
- For family walks, no need for a picnic but don't forget the water!
From 10 years
Duration of the session : 510 min
- Supervised practice
Sports (canyoning, rafting, via-ferrata,...)
- Pedestrian sports
||27 €||27 €|
||20 €||20 €|
||60 €||60 €|