The Galibier waterfalls, the Cerces lake and the 3 lakes
You Find Us Here
The essential hike for young and old!
A torrent that winds through a wild valley, the tumult of the waterfalls at the foot of the Galibier. Let yourself be guided to Lac des Cerces, a true altitude mirror with crystal clear waters.
Further information : Equipment required:
- Hiking shoes (rental possible in store),
a good pair of sneakers is enough for half-day family outings.
- Warm clothing (fleece type) and rain clothing (the weather can change quickly).
- For high altitude hikes, a backpack to put your picnic, water (about 1,5L per person for the day), snacks (cereal bars, chocolate, dried fruits... ).
- And what you need to protect yourself from the sun (sunscreen, glasses and cap).
- For family walks, no need for a picnic but don't forget the water!
From 8 years
Duration of the session : 570 min
- Suitable for beginners
- Supervised practice
Sports (canyoning, rafting, via-ferrata,...)
- Pedestrian sports
||27 €||27 €|
||20 €||20 €|
||60 €||60 €|