The Valmeinier lakes and the Neuvache gorges
You Find Us Here
Day in the magic of high altitude lakes and at the foot of Mont Thabor.
Along the water and through the mountain pastures, guided by the whistling of marmots, we set off to discover superb hidden mountain lakes, at an altitude of more than 2400 m, in the heart of the Natura 2000 area with its natural wild and preserved.
Further information : Equipment required:
- Hiking shoes (rental possible in store),
a good pair of sneakers is enough for half-day family outings.
- Warm clothing (fleece type) and rain clothing (the weather can change quickly).
- For high altitude hikes, a backpack to put your picnic, water (about 1,5L per person for the day), snacks (cereal bars, chocolate, dried fruits... ).
- And what you need to protect yourself from the sun (sunscreen, glasses and cap).
- For family walks, no need for a picnic but don't forget the water!
From 10 years
Duration of the session : 570 min
- Supervised practice
Sports (canyoning, rafting, via-ferrata,...)
- Pedestrian sports
||27 €||27 €|
||20 €||20 €|
||60 €||60 €|