Chamois offer coffee
You Find Us Here
Curious family walk, 1/2 day in search of chamois, deer and roe deer. Drinks and delicacies offered at the break.
The first whistles of the marmots guide us to the Aiguilles chalets. A few more meters and we can observe chamois and a little further, deer, a roe deer… and maybe even a golden eagle or a vulture.
It is then time to take the coffee or the infusion of the marmots.
Further information : Equipment required:
- Hiking shoes (rental possible in store),
a good pair of sneakers is enough for half-day family outings.
- Warm clothing (fleece type) and rain clothing (the weather can change quickly).
- For high-altitude hikes, a backpack to carry your picnic, water (about 1,5L per person for the day), snacks (cereal bars, chocolate, dried fruit, etc.).
- And what you need to protect yourself from the sun (sunscreen, glasses and cap).
- For family walks, no need for a picnic but don't forget the water!
From 6 years
Duration of the session : 270 min
- Special family with children
- Suitable for beginners
- Supervised practice
Sports (canyoning, rafting, via-ferrata,...)
- Pedestrian sports
||16 €||16 €|
||12 €||12 €|
||36 €||36 €|